Illinois Orthopedic Network (ION), provides quality medical care but also offers needed services such as medical case management.
Our Network consist of physicians offices, therapy and diagnostic and surgical facilities.
From our ‘QuickCare’ Client Process, that can provide immediate assessments for diagnosis and treatment to the appropriate physician(s) within our Network, to our Occupational Injury ‘Care-Case’ Program, an integrated approach that provides additional services worker compensation cases require; delivering a well-rounded approach to injury and case management is what we provide.
MAIN SERVICES INCLUDE
All of our surgeons have the knowledge, experience and expertise to successfuly diagnose and treat a full range of musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
We provide each patient with a comprehensive orthopedic treatment protocol plan. We also provide rehabilitative therapy to achieve the best results possible.
- Non-Invasive and Surgical Interventions
- Individualized Rehabilitation Protocols
- Degenerative Conditions
- Hip Fractures
- Foot and Ankle Fractures
- Shoulder and Knee Arthroscopy
- Knee Meniscal Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tears
Workers’ Compensation Services
We understand that communication is critical to the successful treatment and rehabilitation of the injured worker. Our team of workers’ compensation professionals will make authorized appointments and understands how important it is to each employer and case manager to receive immediate information following a patient’s visit. We are dedicated to providing service to meet the needs of both the patient and the employer effectively and efficiently.
Our Services include:
- Convenient locations to better serve you
- Dedicated staff to personally assist your needs
- Appointments scheduled on the same day or within 24 hours of the injury
- Medical reports made available immediately
- Second opinions and IME evaluations
- Therapy Department
- Work to attain pre-certification of recommended treatments
Our established protocol in ensuring immediate medical and injury treatment to the appropriate providers within our Network, by utilizing a centralized appointment scheduling process and enhanced supportive services, is achieved.
Our Network’s rehabilitation specialists provide expert evaluations that assess the extent and nature of the injury condition, and formulates an individualized comprehensive treatment program to achieve the best results.
Services Offered Include:
- Comprehensive physical and occupational rehabilitation
- State of the art rehabilitation equipment
- Joint mobilization/manipulation
- Certified physical, occupational and hand therapists
- Custom splint fabrication and design